1. Channel Ticketing
2. Online Ticketing
Please connect to: https://www.taipeicard.com/EC/
3. Onsite Ticketing Price
(1) Cash Payment
(2) Mobile Pay (EasyCard、iPASS、Samsung Pay、Apple Pay)
4. Ticketing Process
1. Student/Concessionaire holder of EasyCard or iPASS will verify with real name identity. The discount card holder can directly swipe the card for admission.
2. For onsite ticket purchasing, the charge can be paid by credit card, mobile pay or in cash.
a. The credit card bank is Cathay United Bank.
b. Mobile Pay can use Samsung Pay, iPhone Pay and Google Pay.
3. For those who purchase tickets at 7-ELEVEN and FamilyMart, please go to the ticket office for ticket-changing.
5. Note of Ticketing
(1) Please confirm the ticket type and the date of purchase while purchasing ticket onsite, and check your change before leaving the counter, the complaint is inadmissible afterwards.
(2) Tickets are official receipts after they are subject to the taxation by the tax authorities. Therefore, no uniform invoices issued. For reimbursement of individual or institution, a purchasing proof can be issued upon request. Once the ticket is used or damaged will be deemed as an invalid ticket.
(3) Visitors of the Show, please cooperate with the ticket inspector for reviewing identity document if necessary. If there is any discrepancy of ticket and identity, the Organizer may charge the ticket difference between the fare paid and the applicable fares.
(4) The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Show at any time in case of other than events of force majeure. The official website of the Show will announce all changes in the Event.
(5) The tickets include the amusement tax.
6. Ticket Refund Policy
(1) Ways for ticket refund
a. Onsite e-ticketing
The onsite e-ticket buyer needs a receipt of on-site purchasing, and fills in with the purchased amount in the refund sheet, will be refunded in cash.
b. Online network ticketing
Those unused QR Code e-ticket sold by the free online network can be refunded within one week after the closing of 2019 TIOS. The handling charge of the refund is 10%.
c. Channel e-ticketing
The refund of the tickets purchased through the cooperative channels needs to be handled by the original channels. For example, if you buy at i-Bon, you need to deal with the ticket-refund by i-Bon platform.
(2) The refund services of online and onsite ticketing, please contact
a. Contact Telephone
Mr Hsu, 0918-098-268
b. LINE@ Ticketing Services Account
Please join: @bwj0004x
c. FB Ticketing Services Account
Please join： https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/funs2life
(3) Refund Deadline
Those unused sold e-tickets can be refunded within one week after the closing of 2019 TIOS.
(4) Handling Charge of Refund
a. The handling charge of the refund is 10% of the face value of the ticket.
b. If the refund method is remittance, the consumer does not need to pay an additional remittance fee.