1. Channel Ticketing
2. Online Ticketing
3. Onsite Ticketing Price
(1) Cash Payment
4. Ticketing Process
5.Note of Ticketing
(1) Please confirm the ticket type and the date of purchase while purchasing ticket onsite, and check your change before leaving the counter, the complaint is inadmissible afterwards.
(2) Tickets are official receipts after they are subject to the taxation by the tax authorities. Therefore, no uniform invoices issued. For reimbursement of individual or institution, a purchasing proof can be issued upon request. Once the ticket is used or damaged will be deemed as an invalid ticket.
(3) Visitors of the Show, please cooperate with the ticket inspector for reviewing identity document if necessary. If there is any discrepancy of ticket and identity, the Organizer may charge the ticket difference between the fare paid and the applicable fares.
(4) The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Show at any time in case of other than events of force majeure. The official website of the Show will announce all changes in the Event.
(5) The tickets include the amusement tax.
6.Ticket Refund Policy
(1) Ways for ticket refund
a. Onsite e-ticketing
Simply bring your unused onsite e-ticketing to the refund booth, will be refunded in cash.
b. Online network ticketing
Those unused QR Code e-ticket sold by the free online network can be refunded before March 16th (the closing of 2020 TIOS). The handling charge of the refund is 10%.
c. Channel e-ticketing
The refund of the tickets purchased through the cooperative channels needs to be handled by the original channels. But only the ticket you buy from FamilyMart, you will need to send the unused ticket back to their company at Taipei (3F., No. 61, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.))
(2) Refund Deadline
Those unused sold e-tickets can be refunded before March 16th (the closing of 2020 TIOS).
(3) Handling Charge of Refund
a. Online and Channel Ticket: The handling charge of the refund is 10% of the face value of the ticket.
b. On-site Ticket: Full refund.